To kick off our research into IBM and SAP licensing and audit practices the Campaign for Clear Licensing is holding a confidential roundtable in London on the 2nd February.
The goal of the meeting is to identify the key issues and talking points around IBM and SAP. We will also delve into the early responses to our research [below].
IBM & SAP Licensing Survey
Please provide your feedback on IBM and SAP Licensing and audit practices. Submissions can be completely anonymous if required. All contributions will be published and shared openly and will help us drive the agenda with IBM and SAP.
2nd February Roundtable Agenda
- CCL Progress Report & Oracle next steps
- IBM & SAP Research Summary
- Key issues with IBM and SAP – Research requirements and priorities
- AOB / Networking
- Who: Campaign for Clear Licensing
- What: Confidential Roundtable
- When: Monday 2nd February 2015 2pm – 4pm
- Where: Central London (Short walk from Euston station, address disclosed on registration)
- How: Please register using this link
- Who should attend: End user organisations and hands-on practictioners
- Cost: Free